A Basic Digital Marketing Class for Local Business Owners
Are you a local business owner who has wandered the labyrinth of online marketing without the results you wanted?
Have you spent hours trying to set up a search ads campaign? Read countless articles trying to understand search engine optimization? Spent too much money on a website that isn’t getting any results? Wasted time looking for usernames and passwords for social media accounts?
You’ve been putting this off for too long. This is a simple, cost effective, personalized approach to help you do something you’ve been meaning to do. Isn’t it time to take control of your online marketing and start leveraging it to find more customers and increase sales?
Imagine what it would feel like to confidently create your online marketing plan, use metrics and analytics to make effective changes to your website and social media, or even know when it’s time to get outside help.
The “Recharge Your Online Marketing” class is for you, the local business owner who knows the importance of online marketing but is too busy running the business to quite figure it out. If your social media is languishing or your website needs an update, this class will help you restart and get your online marketing back on track.
- The IN-PERSON class will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Oct. 17, 24 and 31 in the Monroeville Area Chamber of Commerce office, 2790 Mosside Blvd, Suite 150, Monroeville, 15146.
- Limited to only 8 attendees.
- Investment: $479
- The class will be presented in three 2-hour sessions.
- Bring your laptop. You’ll get over-the-shoulder instruction during each session.
If you are interested in getting personalized online marketing help and attending this class, please use this form to send me your name and email address. I will send you updates about the dates, times and location. This is only to gauge interest and to hold one of the eight available spots. No payment is needed at this time, and sending me your email address does not obligate you to attend the class.
Restart Your Online Marketing Journey
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Actionable Insights about your website, with assistance in putting some of those insights into action.
- An organized list of all your online marketing accounts, credentials, and the individuals with admin rights.
- A comprehensive grasp on the essential metrics for your business and where to locate them.
- A ready-to-deploy online marketing blueprint for the rest of 2023 and for 2024.
- An indispensable glossary of online marketing terminology, empowering you to better engage with the digital world and its digital marketing vendors.
1. Getting Organized & Planning: Dive into the core of online marketing tactics, from social media to search optimization and advertising. Learn about their benefits and pitfalls. Plus, we’ll guide you toward having total control over your accounts, passwords, and access rights.
2. Your Website & SEO: Uncover the secrets of creating a robust website that captivates visitors and search engines alike. We’ll share the must-haves, the no-nos, and the strategies to enhance visibility in search results.
3. Social Media Mastery: Explore the giants of social media like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and more. Discover the power of content, from compelling text and eye-catching visuals to engaging videos and audios. Plus, get your hands on crafting an effective content calendar.
4. Analytics: Navigate the world of data with confidence. Learn what to monitor, interpret, and expect from your online marketing reports.
5. Tools & Tips: Throughout our sessions, we’ll introduce you to tools that can simplify your online marketing tasks, saving you time and effort.
Why a class with Mark? During his career as a newspaper reporter and editor, Mark was an expert at making complex issues easy to understand for his readers. His online experience started in the early days of the internet, helping to lead the creation and development of the award-winning PittsburghLIVE website of the Tribune-Review Publishing Co. As online director for two newspapers, Mark helped local businesses understand the value of online marketing.
Mark transitioned completely to online marketing in 2010, when he joined a start-up digital marketing agency. He worked with dozens of local businesses, helping them develop social media content, creating search engine optimization programs, writing website content, and managing Google Ads and Amazon Ads campaigns.
He is devoted to helping local businesses understand and use online marketing. As owner of Whitmark Digital, he is an active member of the Monroeville Area Chamber of Commerce, the East Allegheny Business Association, and the Westmoreland County Chamber of Commerce.